Dion Verzeletti is a Sales and Marketing Professional with a single overriding objective - to achieve the best possible price for your property when it is time for you to sell. Knowledgeable in the Northern Sydney property market through working, living and buying locally, he has a keen understanding of the needs of his target market.
He grew up in the area living in Wahroonga, attended St Leos College as well as Hornsby and Ryde TAFE’s, played 6 years competition squash for Thornleigh, his mother owned Saratoga Trunk clothing store in Pennant Hills and along with his family he owns and resides in Thornleigh. With over 20 years property investment experience buying and selling across Australia Dion is able to provide complete and unbiased advice to each and every client.
Stemming from initial hospitality training back in the 90's, recruitment history and over 20 years sales experience Dion believes that “communication, client rapport and good old fashioned service are the key to any successful sales transaction”. Keeping all parties involved at every stage of the sales process ensures you shall always know what is happening. Dion’s high level of success in every position held is attributed to his high level of enthusiasm and dedication. “Other than my family, my career is my prime passion.
“I sell property because I enjoy it, not because I have to”. This mentality is paramount for success in this industry as only a strong charactered sales agent like Dion would work the hours necessary for success, as he does, and is still able to keep a grin on his face. Keeping the owner’s needs in minds is a must but ensuring each individual property is professionally marketed using the most effective means whilst keeping costs down and staying within the owner’s budget is the challenge that Dion enjoys.
Selling your home doesn’t have to be about, pressure, confusion and stress according to Dion. “This transaction is possibly one of the largest transactions you may be involved in so trusting the right agent will be the difference between a sale and an enjoyable experience with an incredible result”.
- 2021/2022 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Cherrybrook | Thornleigh | West Pennant Hills
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2020/2021 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Cherrybrook | Thornleigh | West Pennant Hills
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Cherrybrook | Thornleigh | West Pennant Hills
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Cherrybrook | Thornleigh | West Pennant Hills
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2018 - 10 Year Service Award And 5 earlier awards