SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Fall down the rabbit hole and delight in this serene looking property. Be amazed by the space offered inside this two storey brick home. Situated on the high side of the street, walk in and find full length glass doors, windows and skylights gracing the property throughout for an abundance of natural light. Multiple living areas flowing past the kitchen overlooking the courtyard, where you will discover an entertainer's dream with multiple paved entertainment areas including a fire pit and a pool to choose from, enclosed by lush manicured bushes.
In a nutshell:
- 5 bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master with walk in and en-suite
- 5th bedroom/home office with storage
- Lounge room flows to sitting room & study
- Dining room adjacent to the kitchen and family room, with multiple access points to outdoor areas
- Large paved outdoor alfresco entertaining area
- Sparkling in ground chlorine pool
- Spacious double carport out front with workshop
- Split system air conditioning throughout
- Abundance of storage inside and out
- Land size approx 854sqm
Location, Location, Location:
- 210m (approx) to Westleigh Village Shops
- 500m (approx) to Thornleigh West Public School
- 220m (approx) to bus stops servicing Pennant Hills & Hornsby Train stations
- 600m (approx) to Ruddock park, and National Park bushwalking trails
- A short drive to Thornleigh and Normanhurst train stations
- Close to Barker College, Loreto Normanhurst, Mount St Benedict's College, Normanhurst Boys High School, Hornsby Girls High School, Abbotsleigh, Knox Grammar School and St Leo's Catholic College.
For further information on this property please call Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.