SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned in a quiet cul de sac yet just a stone's throw to parks, shops and transport, is this family home that offers four bedrooms, multiple living areas and an outdoor entertaining space. Timber hardwood floors and pitched high ceilings greet you as you enter this light filled split level home, leading you to the open plan lounge and dining area which flow out onto the undercover paved entertaining area. The kitchen is recently renovated with a breakfast bar and adjoining casual dining space. All of this while being located in one of the most convenient locations in Westleigh.
In a nutshell:
- Four bedrooms with pitched ceilings, the main with walk in robe and en-suite
- Newly renovated kitchen with Caesar stone waterfall bench top, breakfast bar, touch controlled cook top and ample cupboard storage
- Timber hardwood flooring with under floor ducted air conditioning
- Open plan living and dining area with built in custom book cases
- Fresh & bright rumpus room which has built in storage, perfect for a playroom for the kids
- Recently renovated main bathroom with bath, shower and under floor heating
- Covered outdoor paved entertaining area leading out to rear yard, shed and cubby house
- Ample storage throughout the home
Location, Location, Location:
- 500m (approx) to Westleigh Village Shops
- 600m (approx) to Thornleigh West Public School
- 400m (approx) to bus stops servicing Pennant Hills & Hornsby Train stations
- 50m (approx) to Ruddock park
- A short drive to Thornleigh and Normanhurst train stations
- Close to Barker College, Loreto Normanhurst, Mount St Benedict's College, Normanhurst Boys High School, Hornsby Girls High School, Abbotsleigh, Knox Grammar School and St Leo's Catholic College
For further information on this property please call Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.