SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a peaceful street yet located minutes walk away from Westleigh Shops and amenities, this well maintained house is the place to call home for the growing family looking for a laid back lifestyle. Delight in the paved alfresco entertaining area fringed with fragrant frangipani, overlooking a spectacular solar heated salt swimming pool next to the grassy yard boasting a cubby house. Step out and find yourself spoilt by options- stroll to Westleigh Shops, meander through walking tracks through the Regional Park or spend the day with the family and dog at Ruddock Park and the off leash dog park.
In a nutshell:
- 3 Bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans, Master with ensuite
- Full sized rumpus/4th bedroom downstairs with wet bar and bathroom
- Split system air conditioners throughout
- Bask in a sunlit backyard facing North
- 5 year old low maintenance pool
- Spacious double car lockup garage
- Lush and level lawns front and back with garden shed and lots of storage
Location, Location, Location:
- 80m approx. walk to Westleigh Village shops and caf's
- 100m approx. to bus stop going to Hornsby and Pennant Hills Stations
- In School Catchment of Thornleigh West Public school (800m approx.)
- 200m approx. to Ruddock Park and Westleigh dog park
- 700m approx. to Benownie walking track and Berowra Valley Regional Park
AUCTION: Pennant Hills Bowling Club, Thursday 22nd Feb. registration from 6pm
For further information on this property please call Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.