SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A really neat two bedroom semi-detached home in the much sought after Settlers Green Estate. The complex boasts a club house, large pool with heated spa, two tennis courts and a park.
In A Nutshell:
- Main bedroom has built-ins with ensuite
- Second bedroom has built-ins
- Formal lounge room at entry
- Dining room off kitchen
- Neat kitchen overlooking breakfast room and back garden
- Outside BBQ area
- Single automatic garage with internal access
- Ample storage
- Gas heating
- Strata fees $525 per quarter, Council rates $377 per quarter
- Land area approx 446sqm
- Short drive to Thornleigh station
- Walking distance to Thornleigh West Public School
- Bus service to Hornsby at estate entrance
- Shopping Centre, Ruddock park and dog park all within walking distance
This is an exceptional first home, ideal for a young family or an astute downsizer.
AUCTION: Thursday 18th May, 6.30pm at Pennant Hills Bowling Club. Registration from 6pm.
For further information contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Don Hoult on 0428 255 954.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.