Something For The Whole Family. Walk to Rail
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Superbly renovated this 4 bedroom home with 3 bathrooms and double garage is ideally located only a 2 minute walk from Thornleigh West Public School and is also close to shops and public transport. The light, bright tiled family room with bi-fold doors leading out to the pool and entertaining area will provide plenty of room for all your summer parties. This family home offers something for the whole family, there is even possible in-law or home office opportunities with separate entrance downstairs (not on floor plan).
In a Nutshell:
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe, ensuite and sliding doors leading to pool area
- 3 additional bedrooms with built in wardrobes, 2 with plantation shutters
- Main bathroom with vanity, bath, shower and toilet. Additional toilet
- New modern kitchen with floor to ceiling pantry cupboards, 60mm Caesarstone bench tops, Bosch dishwasher, Smeg double oven and microwave & AEG induction cooking.
- Light filled tiled dining and family room with down lights and bi-fold doors flowing to self chlorinating salt water pool and entertaining area with a new frameless glass fence
- 2nd living area with sliding doors to balcony
- Reverse cycle air conditioner and slow combustion fire place
- Double lock up garage with 2 additional car spaces for off street parking, plenty of under house storage
- Possible in-law/home office opportunities or lots of storage with separate entrance to 3 other rooms and 2 bathrooms
Location, Location, Location:
- 400 metres to Thornleigh West Public School
- Stroll to Westleigh Shops and bus stop, walk to Thornleigh train station
- Close to elite high schools including Barker, Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, St Leos, Abbotsleigh, Knox and Hornsby Girls High
- A short drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, cafe's & restaurants
- Easy access to M1 and M2
AUCTION: Saturday 19th November at 9.30am registration from 9.00am
For further information please feel free to contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.