SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac is this amazing architecturally designed brick home. Internal accommodation includes 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, a modern kitchen open to the family/meals area, study and lounge. With high raked ceilings, the living areas look out past your undercover timber deck and level backyard, to long stretches of bush land which will become your own private oasis. The block size is approximately 1,059sqm so there is even room (with council approval) to add in a pool or granny flat.
This private sanctuary in a brilliant location is not to be missed.
In A Nutshell:
- Master bed with ensuite, walk-in robe and reverse cycle air conditioning
- 3 additional bedrooms, one with a built-in wardrobe
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
- 2 separate toilets
- Spacious kitchen with island bench, ceasarstone bench tops, walk in pantry, 2 ovens, stainless steel dishwasher and polished timber floors
- Large split level lounge room with raked ceilings and open log fire, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Formal dining room could be used as an additional study, play room or guest room.... the choice is yours
- Second living area with sliding doors to deck overlooking level grassed yard, complete with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large covered all weather and North facing entertainers deck with bush views accessible via the lounge room
- Approx 1,059m2 block with level grassed area for the children to play
- Large 2 car remote control garage with plenty of space for storage or a workshop
- Automatic watering system for garden
Location, Location, Location:
- Prime cul-de-sac position. Private driveway access.
- Private outlook out to the bush. Easy access to walking tracks
- Approx 700m stroll to Westleigh Village, Ruddock Park, playground, day care and dog park
- Thornleigh West Public School catchment area
- Bus stop close by to take you to Hornsby station
AUCTION: ONSITE Saturday 15th October at 12.30pm, registration from 12.00pm (unless sold prior)
For further information on this exclusive location please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Karen Page on 0418 643 264.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.