SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
This hidden oasis is thoughtfully positioned in a private cul-de-sac and will surprise you with its breath taking views. With an expansive living space that flows seamlessly out through your multi stacker doors to your entertainers deck and yard your time at home will be cherished. Cathedral ceilings, an abundance of natural light, thoughtfully placed windows, multiple living spaces and a kitchen to die for are all just part of what you can call home.
A cubby house fort for the kids, a parents retreat for the adults, a teenage escape, in law accommodation or home office.... This home has it all and must be inspected.
In A Nutshell:
- 4 bedrooms all with built in robes. Master bed with ensuite, lounge area and views. 2nd bedroom with ensuite
- 3 bathrooms, the main with bath and shower
- 60mm stone bench kitchen with waterfall, breakfast bar, dishwasher, soft close drawers and views
- Lounge room with built in entertaining unit, air conditioning and sliding stacker doors.
- Huge dining area, high ceilings and sliding stacker doors to your deck
- Level but tiered grassed yard, manicured gardens and children's play area with cubby house
- Lower level rumpus room, teenage retreat or in law accommodation. Separate or internal entrance
- Freshly painted outside. Recently renovated roof. 3 car covered accommodation
Location, Location, Location:
- Prime cul-de-sac position
- Private outlook out to the hills
- Stroll to Westleigh Village, Ruddock Park, playground, daycare and dog park
- Approx 1.4km walk to Thornleigh West Public School
- Bus stop close by to take you to Thornleigh station
AUCTION: Thursday 22nd September at Pennant Hills Bowling Club. Registration from 6pm.
One of Westleigh's best is awaiting your presence. For further information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.