Sold by Ray White Thornleigh 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located in a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac is this inviting tri-level family home with a beautiful outlook. It offers bright open living areas, high ceilings and cedar timber floors. The modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops adjoins a spacious dining area. In a convenient position only moments to the bus stop.
In A Nutshell:
- Generous floor plan and multiple outdoor entertaining areas
- Separate family room could also be used as a study area
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe feautres a private balcony
- Two additional bedrooms both with built-in robes, with balcony access
- Modern bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioner
- Internal laundry, storage space throughout
- Spa with private leafy outlook
- Covered entertaining alfresco deck overlooks well manicured lawns
- Additional terrace area with BBQ facilities
- Double garage
Location, Location, Location:
- Close to Westleigh Village shopping centre
- Walk to Ruddock Park which includes tennis courts, dog park, playground and kids bike track
- Thornleigh West Public School catchment. Bus stop nearby.
- Easy access to Thornleigh Station (all day parking available)
- Pennant Hills High School Catchment
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please call Nathan Leuzzi 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.