Sold by Ray White Thornleigh 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Set on the high side of the street with a beautiful leafy outlook is this 4 bedroom home. This split level home is designed for separation with the coming together at your spacious lounge/dining room that flows to your North facing balcony.
Outside you will find that ideal level lawn, a cubby house, paved courtyard and even a little above ground pool for a quick summers dip.
In A Nutshell:
- Master with walk-in wardrobe and ceiling storage, ensuite and study nook
- Three additional bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Large and updated main bathroom, semi frameless glass shower and bath tub
- Family room open to kitchen and balcony
- Lounge/dining opening onto timber deck with privacy screening. Large and bright.
- Kitchen with timber windows and treetop views, breakfast bar, double sink, rangehood, cooktop and pantry
- Internal laundry with loads of built-in storage
- Brick construction, timber floors
- Reverse cycle and zoned ducted air conditioning throughout whole house
- Private parking for two cars with automatic door
- Under house storage, 3000 litre water tank, alarm system
- Paved outdoor entertaining courtyard
Location, Location, Location:
- Thornleigh West Public School catchment. Bus stop nearby.
- Close to Westleigh Village shopping centre
- Take a relaxing walk, short drive or bike ride to Ruddock Park which includes tennis courts, dog park, playground and kids bike track
- Easy access to Thornleigh Station (all day parking available)
- Pennant Hills High School Catchment
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
AUCTION: Pennant Hills Bowling Club - Thursday 18th August with registration from 6pm.
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please call Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.