SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set back past a screen of greenery you will find this split level 3 bedroom brick home. The living areas are spacious and bright, the bedrooms all a good size. Updated within the last 8 years, the kitchen overlooks the grassed backyard and in-ground pool.
Having a park and tennis courts across the road will be a hit and forgetting the shopping list won't matter as you are a quick walk away from the newly renovated Westleigh Village, shops, restaurants and cafe.
This home has been much loved and well maintained, and it is now time for the next family to move in.
In A Nutshell:
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, master with ensuite
- Lounge room with gas point, doors leading to front balcony
- Dining room adjoining the updated kitchen which has caesertone benchtops and a breakfast bar
- Original main bathroom with bathtub and large shower. Separate toilet
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Wide double garage with automatic door, extra storage and internal access
- Downstairs laundry with connecting bathroom
- Approximately 696sqm land
Location, Location, Location:
- Approx. 800m walk to Thornleigh West Public School
- Approx. 450m level walk to the newly renovated Westleigh Shops
- Across the road from Ruddock Park which includes tennis courts, playground and kids bike track
- Off-leash Dog park approx 350m walk away
- Easy access to Thornleigh Station (all day parking available) and to bus service on Duffy Avenue
- Pennant Hills High School Catchment
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
AUCTION: Thursday 26th May, 6.30pm at Pennant Hills Bowling Club, 52 Yarrara Road Pennant Hills. Registration from 6pm. Parking available on site, 200m from Pennant Hills Station.
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.