SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This architecturally designed master built 5 bed home is high set, 2 storeys, brick and positioned on one of Westleigh's premier streets. The perfect level block and wide frontage is just the start as you enter this unique home with large windows to maximise the natural light, vaulted ceilings, numerous indoor and outdoor living spaces and room for the entire family.
Only one owner since being built in 1989 this ideal family home has been loved, taken care of and now ready for its next family so don't miss your opportunity to inspect and secure the dream.
In A Nutshell:
- 5 bedrooms in total all with built ins, master with ensuite
- Study or 6th bedroom located downstairs along with a powder room
- Main bathroom a good size and includes spa bath, shower, double basin and separate toilet
- Bright and spacious lounge and dining taking in light from the large windows
- Open plan meals, kitchen with timber cupboards and lots of bench space, large walk in pantry and dishwasher
- Family room opens to alfresco entertaining and BBQ area
- Daikin air conditioning system, reverse cycle with 4 zones
- Internal laundry with built in storage cupboards and door to yard. Walk in linen cupboard
- In ground salt water pool with the option to hook up to solar heating. Has a handy pool cover for winter
- 3 water tanks, garden shed and a designated veggie patch
- Fully insulated walls and roof with sarking
- Double garage with loft storage. The two automatic doors are on separate motors
- Approximately 880sqm level land
Location, Location, Location:
- Bus stop only metres away. #587 to Hornsby via Normanhurst Train Station. #586 to Pennant Hills Train Station
- Stroll to Ruddock Park, playground and dog park
- Close to the newly renovated Westleigh Village
- Under 6km to Hornsby Westfields, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Thornleigh West Public School only minutes down the road
- Join the Great North Walk from the end of the street
AUCTION: Thursday 7th April 6.30pm at Pennant Hills Bowling Club, 52 Yarrara Road Pennant Hills. Registration from 6pm. Parking available on site, 200m from Pennant Hills Station.
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
880m² / 0.22 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.