SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
Located in a quiet cul-de sac this large brick family home has plenty to offer. With 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a north facing swimming pool there is plenty here to make this your "forever home". Spread over two levels with 2 living areas, this home is perfect for the growing family.
In a Nutshell:
- 5 good size bedrooms, 2 double in size all with built ins
- Master with Juliet balcony, built ins, ensuite and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Light bright lounge room with formal dining area
- Kitchen with dishwasher, oven, cooking top and range hood
- Main upstairs bathroom with bath tub, separate shower, vanity and toilet
- Large family room with view of the pool
- 3rd downstairs bathroom with toilet, vanity and shower
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles
- North facing swimming pool with low maintenance decking
- Terraced rear yard with level area for entertaining
Location, Location, Location:
- 350mtrs to Bus stop. Minutes drive to Thornleigh Train Station and free multi-storey parking
- Stroll to Ruddock Park, playground, tennis courts, fenced dog park and day care
- 750mtrs to the newly renovated Westleigh Shopping Village with Aldi
- Walk to Thornleigh West Public School
- Close to numerous and prestigious High Schools including Barker, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos and Hornsby Girls High
- Close to Hornsby Westfields and Thornleigh Market Place
- School catchment for Thornleigh West Public School and Pennant Hills High School
AUCTION: Thursday 25th February 6.30pm at Pennant Hills Bowling Club, 52 Yarrara Road Pennant Hills. Registration from 6pm. Parking available on site, 200m from Pennant Hills Station.
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.