SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sitting at the end of a cul-de-sac with a commanding street presence is this 4 bedroom brick home with 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms and double garage. Downstairs is currently set-up as a self contained teenagers retreat or separate in law accommodation as it has a kitchenette and bathroom. Primarily positioned a stones throw from Ruddock Park, Westleigh shops, transport and schools put this one on your 'must see' list.
In a Nutshell:
- 3 bedrooms upstairs all with built in robes
- Main bathroom upstairs with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Combined lounge/dining upstairs with double doors opening to decks at front and rear
- Large tiled kitchen with cook-top, range hood, Bosch oven and dishwasher
- Large 4th bedroom downstairs with built-ins
- 2nd living area down stairs with double doors opening to paved courtyard
- 2nd bathroom with shower and toilet
- Kitchenette downstairs therefore perfect for in law accommodation
- Double garage with internal access and plenty of storage
- In ground swimming pool with grassed area for the kids to run
Location, Location, Location:
- Stroll to Thornleigh West Public School
- Approx. 550m level walk to Westleigh Shops, 250m to Ruddock Park and fenced dog park
- Pennant Hills High School Catchment
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh Girls, Knox and more
AUCTION: Saturday 14th November at 4.30pm. Registration from 4pm (if not sold prior)
For further information on this outstanding Westleigh property please contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
696m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.