Single level home walk to shops, school & park
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Recently updated with a new kitchen, bathroom and separate powder room, this low maintenance single level brick home is an easy walk to Westleigh Shops, Thornleigh West Public School and Ruddock Park.
With 4 bedrooms and two separate living areas, there is more than enough room for a family and is also a good size for downsizers who still want a feeling of space.
There is nothing left to do except move in and enjoy your new home in a wonderful location. Flexible settlement terms are available.
In a Nutshell:
- Well maintained brick home
- Main bathroom and second toilet are both newly renovated
- New kitchen with walk in pantry, lots of cupboard and bench space
- Family room flows to alfresco entertaining
- Lounge/dining room with split system air conditioning & surround sound
- Extra length double garage, automatic doors and internal access
- Fully fenced low maintenance backyard, level lawn and undercover patio
- Potential home business opportunity, separate side access to rear bedroom
Location, Location, Location:
- Approx. 850m to Thornleigh West Public School
- Approx. 550m level walk to Westleigh Shops
- Directly across the road from Ruddock Park which includes tennis courts, playground and kids bike track
- Off-leash Dog park 400m walk away
- Easy access to Thornleigh Station (all day parking available) and to bus service on Duffy Avenue
- Pennant Hills High School Catchment
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
For further information please feel free to contact Natalie Mikhael 0438 599 720.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
695m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.