SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Set in a peaceful cul-de-sac, this architectural designed home features 4 bedrooms all with built-ins, 3 1/2 bathrooms, and a 4 car garage with plenty of workshop space. Views from multiple balconies, kitchen and spacious formal lounge feature the tranquillity of the bush and the Hornsby skyline.
Wonderful for families, the home includes multiple living areas, study, and a downstairs bedroom with ensuite and external access for older children or in-law accommodation. The renovated kitchen features a Miele oven, Bosche dishwasher and ceramic cooktop. In addition to ducted air conditioning, the family room has a wood burner and 2 of the upstairs bedrooms have ceiling fans.
The spacious sitting area, flows out to a covered pool-side patio area and courtyard next to the well maintained salt water pool.
In a Nutshell:
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Downstairs bedroom with built-ins, ensuite and external access
- Additional 2 bedrooms both with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with vanity, shower, bath and separate toilet
- Renovated modern kitchen with Miele oven, Bosche dishwasher and ceramic cooktop
- Multiple balconies with views of bush and Hornsby skyline
- 4 car garage with workshop area and extra storage
- Light filled tiled family and meals room
- Salt water pool partially bordered by a frameless glass fence
- Large walk in storage area in roof
- Internal vacuum cleaning system
- Solar boosted hot water system
Location, Location, Location:
- Quiet cul-de-sac position
- Bus stop at the end of the street with buses going to Hornsby, Thornleigh and Pennant Hills
- Stroll to Ruddock park, playground, dog park and Westleigh Village shops
- Short drive to Thornleigh West Public School and Thornleigh Train Station
- Short drive to exclusive schools including Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, Barker and Knox Grammar
AUCTION: On-site Saturday October 10th at 12:30pm. Registration from 12pm
For further information on this outstanding Westleigh property please feel free to call Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
See all features
751m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.