SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfect for you to roll up your sleeves and renovate to make it your own.
This three bedroom, two and a half bath home has had one owner for the past 42 years and is ready for a new family. Both the generous sized formal lounge and separate dining room open onto a side balcony and feature beautiful bush views. All three upstairs bedrooms have built-ins and the master has both an ensuite and balcony and again are positioned to highlight the views from the bush. The converted garage serves as an expansive family room or a 4th bedroom.
The kitchen and breakfast area open up onto a barbecue area and courtyard. The curved block surrounds the house and features a well-maintained garden and pond to the back of the home.
In a Nutshell:
- Master bedroom with built-in robes, ensuite and access to balcony
- 2nd & 3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
- Multiple living spaces
- Converted garage into a rumpus room
- Vaulted ceilings and separate formal dining
- Under house workshop and wine cellar
- 695.5 sqm block (approx.)
- Double carport
Location, Location, Location:
- Short stroll (190 m) to local bus stop
- Close to Thornleigh West Public School and Thornleigh Train Station
- Stroll to Ruddock park, playground, dog park and Westleigh Village shops
- Short drive to exclusive schools including Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, Barker, Knox Grammar
AUCTION: On-site Saturday October 3rd at 12.30pm. Registration from 12.00pm
For further information please call Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Carport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
696m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.