SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Tucked into a tranquil pocket of Westleigh, this spacious 4 bedroom modern home features more than enough living areas and generously sized bedrooms for a growing family. Perfect for entertaining, you are greeted by a pristine formal lounge and immaculate modern kitchen which flows out to an informal lounge and outdoor covered entertaining area.
Upstairs features a sizeable living area, a grand master bedroom with large walk-in-robe and spacious ensuite, and 4 other bedrooms complete with built-ins.
Beautiful bush views combined with a child-friendly backyard and a flat approx. 706 sqm block make this home a must see.
In a Nutshell:
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and 2 car garage with internal access
- Master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- 3 bedrooms with built-ins
- 3 separate living areas, including upstairs retreat
- Plans available for the installation of a pool
- Balcony off of the upstairs lounge to take in the serenity of the area.
- Covered entertaining deck and fenced child-friendly yard
- Modern kitchen with combined breakfast nook
- Internal laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- External walls freshly painted
- New guttering system and down pipes
Location, Location, Location:
- Short walk to local bus stop taking you to Hornsby, Thornleigh and Pennant Hills
- Stroll to Ruddock park, playground, dog park and Westleigh Village shops
- Close to Thornleigh West Public School and Thornleigh Train Station
- Short drive to exclusive schools including Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, Barker and Knox Grammar
AUCTION: Thursday 27th August 6.30pm, In-rooms at Thornleigh Golf Centre (Brickpit Park, 142-178 Pennant Hills Road). Registration from 6.00pm.
For further information on this outstanding Westleigh property please feel free to call Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.