SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This 4 bedroom single level brick home located in a sought after street is conveniently located a short distance to Ruddock Park, Westleigh Village shops, bus and Thornleigh West Public School. This is a builder's own home that has been maintained both inside and out to the highest of standards. There is nothing to do except move in and enjoy this stylish family home and brilliant location.
In a Nutshell:
- Master bedroom with ensuite , built in wardrobes and reverse cycle air conditioning
- 3 additional bedrooms, 2 with built in robes and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Main bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
- Additional study with 2 door entrance or transform to that 5th bedroom
- Large formal lounge room with gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2nd additional living space with connection for gas heating
- Modern open plan kitchen, 900mm Emilia free standing oven with 6 gas burner and a Bosch dishwasher
- Dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning, dado railing and sliding doors flowing to deck
- Tiled laundry with sink and cupboards
- Covered paved carport with enough room for 2 cars
- Single garage with electric door and internal access
- Beautifully manicured front and rear gardens, complete with timber arbour
- Approx. 27m frontage to this outstanding block
Location, Location, Location:
- Approx. 500m to Thornleigh West Public School
- Approx. 550m level walk to Westleigh Shops, 150m to Ruddock Park
- Pennant Hills High School Catchment
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh Girls, Knox and more
Single level homes well located and maintained do not come along often so mark this one as a "must see" on your shopping list.
AUCTION: On-site, Saturday 25th July at 12.30pm . Registration from 12.00pm
For further information please call Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.