SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
A haven of immense space set on over 1,980sqm and situated within a tranquil and exclusive position, this large family estate's serene ambience is heightened by its sweeping elevated leafy outlook. Enjoying seamlessly integrated indoor/outdoor entertaining spaces defined by lush green gardens and natural light, this well built family home boasts 4 generous sized bedrooms, all with built in or walk in robes. The master bedroom features separate his and hers walk in robes, and a spacious en-suite bathroom. The open plan living and dining areas blend perfectly into the sunken living room and kitchen, which features a large pantry, Westinghouse and Bosch appliances including integrated dishwasher. Superbly designed for a large family that entertains, the covered alfresco area opens up from the dining room & looks out to the idyllic bush land of the darling mills forest.
Complementing the main dwelling is a separate, over sized 1 bedroom In law accommodation complete with private access, large living room, bathroom, kitchen, & private rear deck. Perfect for in-laws or potential rental income.
In a nutshell:
- Master bedroom suite with en-suite and separate his and hers walk-in wardrobes
- Separate one bedroom, annex/In law accommodation with private access, air conditioning & private balcony offering potential rental income.
- Open plan family & dining area with timber flooring, bush land view & heritage wood fireplace
- Large kitchen with good sized pantry, soft close drawers, Bosch & Westinghouse appliances including integrated dishwasher.
- Two formal living areas, library/study nook & ducted air conditioning throughout
- Large, level grassed area with landscaped gardens and beautiful natural bush surrounds perfect for the children to play or family events
- Large covered alfresco entertaining area opening up from the kitchen & dining rooms
- Three car garage with Internal access
Location, location, location:
- Only 5 minutes walk to direct city buses
- Short distance to future Cherrybrook train station
- Short drive to M2 motorway and less than 30 minutes to CBD
- Walking distance to local shops at Coonara Avenue
- Short drive to Castle Towers Shopping Centre
- Close to numerous local reserves and Cumberland State Forest
- Close to private schools such as The Kings School, Tara Anglican School for Girls, Mount St Benedict College & Oakhill College.
For further details contact Cristina Van Vliet on 0467 694 042
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
3 garage spaces
West Pennant Hills
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.