SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
Set on over 5000sqm and situated within a tranquil and exclusive cul-de-sac with never to be built out bush land views, it's easy to see why this property has been tightly held by one family for nearly 30 years. Architecturally designed to optimise on panoramic views and natural light, this stunning contemporary home offers absolute privacy. With high raked ceilings this solid, custom designed family home boasts 4 generous sized bedrooms, all with built in or walk in robes. The master bedroom features a separate walk in robe/dressing room, access to an internal courtyard and a spacious, newly renovated en-suite bathroom with black Phoenix tap ware throughout. The open plan living and dining areas blend perfectly into the expansive kitchen, complete with Caesar stone bench tops, soft close drawers and Bosch appliances including integrated dishwasher. Superbly designed for a family that entertains, the covered alfresco area opens up from the family room & looks out to the sweeping bush land of the Darling Mills State Forest & Bell bird creek.
Complementing the main dwelling is a separate, fully renovated and Council approved 2 bedroom granny flat with private access, fully featured kitchen, bathroom, laundry, private rear deck and garden and carport. Perfect for in-laws or potential rental income.
In a nutshell:
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room, en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Downstairs teenage retreat/home office/gym with full bathroom, built in wardrobe, bi-fold doors and separate access.
- Separate two bedroom, newly renovated & Council approved granny flat with private access, air conditioning & private balcony offering potential rental income.
- Open plan family & dining area with timber flooring throughout, high raked ceilings & Lopi fireplace
- Large & open Chefs kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, soft close drawers and Bosch appliances including integrated dishwasher.
- Formal dining and lounge with open fireplace & panoramic bush views.
- Large, level grassed area with landscaped gardens and beautiful natural bush surrounds perfect for the children to play or family events
- Covered alfresco entertaining area with bi-fold doors opening up from the kitchen & family room
- Phoenix black tapware throughout all bathrooms. Heated towel rails & recessed vanity mirrors in main bathroom & en suite
- Ducted and zoned air conditioning, internal courtyard and Children's playhouse with slide and rock climbing wall
- Two car automatic garage with side garage door access
Location, location, location:
- Only 5 minutes walk to direct city buses
- Short distance to future Cherrybrook train station
- Short drive to M2 motorway and less than 30 minutes to CBD
- Walking distance to local shops at Coonara Avenue
- Short drive to Castle Towers shopping center
- Close to numerous local reserves and Cumberland State Forest
- Zoned for Murray Farm Primary School & close to Pennant Hills and Castle Hill High Schools
- Close to private schools such as The Kings School, Tara Anglican School for Girls, Mount St Benedict College & Oakhill College.
Auction: On-Site Saturday 18th November at 12.30pm. Registration from 12pm
For further details contact Jarrod McClintock on 0405 424 899 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
4 garage spaces
West Pennant Hills
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.