SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This traditional single story home is situated on a whisper quiet street, close to schools, shops and transport.
Boasting four generous sized bedrooms with built ins, two bathrooms, two large living areas and a sun room.
All set on a generous sized 942m block with a detached double lock up garage and workshop space, you will not be disappointed.
In a Nutshell:
- Four bedrooms, with built-ins to three (Master bed includes en-suite)
- Main bathroom includes shower and bath with separate toilet
- Ducted air-con
- Separate living area includes family room, lounge, dining and sun room
- Detached electric double lock up garage with workshop space
- Spacious laundry with external access
- Two outdoor patio areas and secure yard space with side access
- Easy access to Pennant Hills Market Place and station
Location, Location, Location:
- West Pennant Hills Public School catchment
- Only 1.3km (approx) distance to Thompson's Corner
- Only 2.9km (approx) distance to Pennant Hills Marketplace
- Only 3.0km (approx) distance to Pennant Hills Station
- Only 600m (approx) distance to Campbell Park
- Only 700m (approx) distance to West Pennant Hills Bowling Club
- Only 1.2km (approx) distance to West Pennant Hills Public School
- Close to elite schools including Oakhill College, Barker, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, St Leos and more
- 8 minute drive (approx) to Castle Towers shopping precinct
AUCTION: On-site, Saturday 5th August at 3.30pm. Registration from 3.00pm
For further information please call Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Ayhan Evin on 0433 896 693.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
West Pennant Hills
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.