A Touch of Class
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This stunning single story 11 year old Beechwood home is situated on a very desired street, close to schools, shops and transport. Boasting 3 bedrooms plus a full-sized study, 2 bathrooms, two living areas and a formal dining area. With an abundance of storage, the large kitchen offers a breakfast bar, dishwasher and gas cooktop which overlooks the outdoor entertaining area. Including a drive through double electric garage to the perfectly manicured back yard with side access.
In A Nutshell:
- 3 bedrooms all with built-ins (Master bed including walk in robe and ensuite)
- Full sized study which can be used as 4th bedroom
- Main bathroom includes shower and bath with ensuite to master bedroom
- Separate living areas includes lounge, dining, meals and family room with gas outlet
- Electric double lock up garage (drive through to backyard) with internal access.
- Large kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher & plenty of storage
- Spacious laundry with external access
- Peaceful secure yard space
- Ducted air-con
- Easy access to Cherrybrook shopping village and Pennant Hills station
Location, Location, Location:
- Cherrybrook Public School catchment
- Only 1.1km (approx) distance to West Pennant Hills Sports Club
- Only 1.6km (approx) distance to Thompsons Corner
- Only 2.6km (approx) distance to Pennant Hills Station & Marketplace
- Walking distance to Thomas Thompson sports oval
- Close to exclusive schools including Oakhill College, Barker, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos and Hornsby Girls.
- Short drive to Cherrybrook Shopping Village and Castle Towers shopping centres
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1 motorways
AUCTION: Saturday 17th June at 4 pm On-Site. Registration from 3.30pm.
For further information contact Ayhan Evin on 0433 896 693
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
West Pennant Hills
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.