Ray White Cherrybrook
Sold straight after auction. Call Andrew Crauford Ray White 9479 3000
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Updated single level home private and convenient location
A fabulous opportunity to secure a recently updated single level home in an ultra convenient location. Here you will enjoy the perfect balance of being close to city bus transport, schools, parks and the future Cherrybrook train station, whilst also enjoying a wonderfully peaceful environment around your home.
Situated in a lovely tree lined street surrounded by well cared for and renovated homes, the property boasts freshly painted interiors, new carpet throughout, updated bathrooms and a low maintenance yard with landscaped gardens.
Accommodation features 3 bedrooms with built in robes, master bedroom with ensuite, a practical 3-way main bathroom with bathtub and separate lounge & dining areas. The original spacious kitchen features loads of cupboard and bench space and has plenty of scope for updating to make it your own'.
Additional features include:
- Ample storage throughout, good size internal laundry
- Single lock up garage with additional separate car space
- Lovely leafy outlook from every window, loads of natural light
- North facing home with plenty of privacy
- Close to an array of schools including West Pennant Hills Public School, St Agatha's Catholic Primary School, Pennant Hills High School and Mount St Benedict College.
- Walk to City Express buses (choice of two), and soon the new Cherrybrook Train Station (an easy 1km walk)
- Short drive to Thompsons Corner, Castle Towers and Cherrybrook Village Shops
Auction: onsite 10am 17 October, registrations from 9:30am on the day
A delightful family home perfect for those wanting an entry into the property market or easy downsize.
Contact Andrew Crauford or the Ray White team immediately to arrange your own inspection, phone 02 9479 3000.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
352.3m² / 0.09 acres
West Pennant Hills
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.