Sold Prior to Auction, call Andrew Crauford - Ray White 9479 3000
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
5 beds & Park Like 1043sqm Grounds
Offered for the first time, this beautiful family property enjoys a very central location in the original West Pennant Hills.
Be sure to view the video to enjoy a full perspective of everything this property has to offer.
Lifestyle, convenience and the privacy of a large parcel of open land set the tone for this wonderful family property. The expanded home now offers 5 bedrooms, one on the ground floor, a study and two separated living spaces. Your open plan kitchen enjoys sweeping outlook across your vast lawn and gardens.
Inside the home, brand new carpet, fresh paint, and updated bathrooms are all recent updates.
For those that require a lot more vehicle and workshop space than the norm, your eyes will light up the moment you arrive. The massive 30sqm workshop is fully provisioned with power and work benches, adjoining an oversize double carport. Two semi-attached carports then join this space and are privately set away from your yard, while another huge carport joins the back of the home, providing covered access inside the home.
The facts and features of this property are:
- 5 bedrooms, large main with ensuite and walk in robe, one ground floor bedroom
- Formal lounge with slow combustion timber fire & bay window looks over private yard space
- Open plan family & kitchen area flow to front verandah through glass French doors
- 3 cars comfortably accommodated, while additional cover for 2 pieces (cars, trailer, boat or caravan)
- Huge powered workshop
- Massive external laundry could easily have renovations done to allow a ground floor ensuite bathroom for the ground floor bedroom
Scheduled for auction Sunday 3 May 11am (onsite), this property is certain to appeal to you.
Contact Ray White West Pennant Hills now for an appointment to inspect, or attend one of our scheduled open homes.
Call Andrew Crauford or Ray White on 02 9479 3000.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,043m² / 0.26 acres
West Pennant Hills
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.