A RARE OPPORTUNITY IN WHISPER QUIET LOCATION
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
You will have to be very quick to secure this impeccable, Torrens Title property on over 1600sqm. The home has been cherished by its one owner and is immaculate. Centrally located in a prestigious and private cul de sac location, the property has so much going for it, did I mention impeccable!
The entire property has loads of natural light throughout living spaces which flow directly to a large covered outdoor area providing another practical entertaining space with never ending bushland views. The kitchen is well proportioned with plenty of bench space and cupboards, while the adjoining laundry offers access to the rear deck and has a separate toilet.
The home boasts 3 upstairs bedrooms are all great size, with BIR's, each comfortably able to have a queen size bed and room to move. The large master bedroom has full ensuite and walk in robe, while the main bathroom provides as an ensuite between the remaining bedrooms for guests or children. Add to this, reverse cycle air-conditioning, blinds throughout the home and your creature comforts are all there. Outside the backyard is both private and immaculate in design and presentation, offering combination of level grass yard and tiered lansdscaped garden all enjoying undisturbed views of the bushland valley below.
A real treat in this property is the huge workshop & storage area under the house, which could easily be converted to a granny flat or rumpus room (STCA) and you have a truly unique property which would make anyone happy and at home.
- Master bedroom with WIR & ensuite
- 2 double bedrooms with 2 way ensuite bathroom
- 2 car auto garage with attic for extra storage
- 2500 litre Rain Water Tank, with pump
- Secure carport for additional vehicle, boat or caravan storage
- 10 x Solar panels and solar heating (Current owners enjoying no electricity bills!)
- Formal dining and lounge flowing to large entertaining deck, includes caf blinds for all season entertaining
- Extra large workshop area under the full length of the house. Potential for granny flat/rumpus room
- Reverse cycle split air-conditioning
- Carpets and paint like new throughout
- Fully landscaped yard, with excellent privacy and covered entertaining / dining space
- This residence is in the company of prestigious real estate in a cul de sac boasting underground power, natural gas and easy access to metro and city express buses and Murray Farm and West Pennant Hills Primary School catchment.
So much is on offer at this stunning home. Contact Louise Marland or the Ray White team right now to book a private inspection - ph: 02 9479 3000 / 0403 331 314.
- 10 Solar Panels
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1,633m² / 0.4 acres
WEST PENNANT HILLS
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.