SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This spacious North facing 2 bedroom unit has 2 balconies, 2 bathrooms, an altered and large kitchen plus the bonus of an additional study or office area. Prized northerly aspect offers uninterrupted district views and plenty of sunshine. Only a hop skip and a jump to all that Hornsby has to offer with shops, restaurants and schools on your doorstep whilst being perfectly positioned next to a park and between both Waitara and Hornsby Stations.
The owners have purchased elsewhere and are in the midst of relocation so need this one sold before Christmas. With flexible settlement terms you have options to ensure it suits your time frame.
In A Nutshell:
- 2 bedrooms, master with walk through robe to en-suite plus its own private balcony
- Modern unit with an abundance of storage. Additional and spacious study area
- Sliding doors to your north facing balcony overlooking the park
- Kitchen with large island bench, brand new oven and SMEG gas cook-top
- Air-conditioning in living area. Additional brand new air-conditioner in master bedroom
- Secure complex with swipe entry garage access and your own car space
- Unit size 120sqm (incl. car space), 9 year old complex, level 5
Location, Location, Location:
- Cul de sac end of Orara Street
- Park and playground at your door step
- Catchment area for Waitara Public School
- Close to High Schools including Hornsby Girls, Barker College and St Leos.
- Stroll to Hornsby Westfields, shops, restaurants and more
- Level walk to both Hornsby and Waitara train stations
AUCTION: On-Site Saturday 19th December at 12.30pm. Registration from 12pm.
For further information please feel free to contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.