SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
With 6 registered buyers we now have 5 still looking. If you are thinking of selling call us today.
Sitting on a flat 879sqm block (approx.) is this character filled single level cottage with flexible floor plan giving you the opportunity to modernise and add your own style. Located in a prime position between Normanhurst and Waitara stations, with 3 bedrooms, home office opportunities and established cottage gardens with swimming pool this property gives you fabulous foundations on which to capitalise.
In a Nutshell:
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe and built in dresser
- 2nd bedroom with gas point and double doors opening to verandah
- 3rd bedroom with external access via sliding doors to garden
- Optional 4th bedroom / study
- Formal sitting room off the kitchen with gas point, large dining area
- Tidy kitchen with breakfast bar
- Bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and toilet
- Large family room with slow combustion heater looking out to your undercover patio and garden
- Combined bathroom / laundry with shower and toilet
- Established cottage garden, 3,000L water tank with pump
- In ground swimming pool
- Possible home office opportunity with toilet and separate entrance
- Single carport with additional off street parking
Location, Location, Location:
- 1 km stroll to Waitara Train Station (12min approx.)
- 1.2 km stroll to Normanhurst Train Station (15 mins approx.)
- Walking Distance to Barker College, Hornsby South Public School, St Leo's Catholic College & Our Lady of the Rosary Primary School
- Catchment area for Turramurra High School
- Close to Abbotsleigh Girls High and Knox Grammar
- Minutes drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping and entertainment precinct
AUCTION: Saturday 7th November at 12.30pm on-site. Registration from 12.00pm
For further information please call Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Karen Page on 0418 643 264.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
879m² / 0.22 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.