SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If the beauty of moving into such a meticulously renovated single level, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home isn't enough then the level block in such a convenient location will be sure to entice a viewing.
Renovated from top to toe this lovingly restored home is in a quiet location and within walking distance to both Normanhurst and Waitara Train Stations, the areas best schools including Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos College and Barker College, shops, parks, playgrounds and more.
In a Nutshell:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plus study
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built in robe. TV wired and wall mounted
- All bedrooms with built in robes, 2 with block-out blinds
- 2 new bathrooms, the main with separate bath & shower, lots of room and under sink lighting
- Modern Caesarstone bench kitchen with free standing gas 5 burner and oven, integrated dishwasher, mosaic splash back
- Separate dining room with alfresco courtyard
- 2 living areas with 1 leading out to your entertainers deck overlooking your large and level yard
- 3m high ceiling to your home theatre/ 2nd living area
- Polished floor boards, gas heater points, under house storage, 3000L water tank
- European laundry with internal and external entrances
- Double remote garage with internal entrance
Location, Location, Location:
- Quiet position with access to everywhere and everything
- Approx. 1.5km to Normanhurst Train Station and local shops
- Approx. 1.2km to Waitara Train Station with direct access to the city
- 5min drive to Hornsby Westfield Shopping Centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- All the top schools all within a stones throw
- Normanhurst Public School catchment
Whether downsizing, up sizing, buying your first home or looking for an investment, this home should be on your radar.
AUCTION: On-site Saturday 11th July at 9:30am. Registration from 9am
For further information on this outstanding home please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Extra Study
See all features
702m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.