SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This single level brick home has been immaculately presented and is ready for your family to move in and enjoy.
With a great indoor/outdoor flow, almost every room has access to the lovely gardens, courtyards and the inground pool giving a delightful feeling of light & space.
Positioned within easy reach of the area's finest schools and close to transport & shops, this home is a must see.
In a Nutshell:
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Two recently renovated spacious bathrooms
- Near new kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops & quality appliances
- Tasmanian Oak engineered timber flooring throughout
- Open plan lounge and dining flow to the outdoor courtyard
- Family room offers a separate living space with a great view of the pool and garden
- Large child friendly level lawn, pet safe yard is fully fenced
- Approximately 752 sqm land, recently landscaped and low maintenance
- Single lock-up brick garage, secure for your car and storage
Location, Location, Location:
- Easy access to Wahroonga village, shops and cafe's
- Close to both Wahroonga Station & Normanhurst Station
- Golf Centre, parks & sporting facilities all nearby
- Close to Hornsby Westfield, shops, cafe's & restaurants
- Normanhurst Public School Catchment
- Turramurra High School Catchment
- Close to exclusive high schools including Barker, Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, St Leos, Abbotsleigh & Knox
AUCTION: On-site Saturday 18th April at 4.15pm.
For further information please feel free to contact Natalie Mikhael 0438 599 720.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.