SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Embrace a peaceful lifestyle of privacy and tranquillity in this stunningly renovated single level family home nestled amongst established gardens in a peaceful sought after upper north shore location. An ideal opportunity and perfectly proportioned to accommodate a young or growing family, the home promotes enjoyable low maintenance living with a flowing floorplan that makes entertaining a breeze.
The generous floorplan promotes a fantastic indoor/outdoor flow, allowing seamless entertaining at both the front and rear. The large open plan kitchen, family, dining and lounge flow seamlessly through bi fold doors onto the large entertaining deck and terraced rear yard.
Additional accommodation includes main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, three additional bedrooms with built-in robes, home office, and large pristine main bathroom.
Ideally located there is transport access to Turramurra Station and village shops and elite private schools including Abbotsleigh and Knox Grammar School. It is a short walk to North Turramurra Golf course and Ku-ring-gai National Park or you can stroll to North Turramurra village with its vast array of shops, cafes and restaurants.
In A Nutshell:
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Home office with separate entrance
- Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and toilet
- Gourmet Gas Kitchen with island bench
- Open plan living flowing via bi fold doors to large entertaining deck
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Gas heating points and fireplace
- Stunning in-ground pool surrounded by lush gardens
- Double garage with internal access
- Parking space for a boat and caravan, not visible from the road or from inside the house
Location, Location, Location:
- Within easy reach of prestigious schools, Turramurra North Public School catchment
- Close to wonderful parklands and cycling paths
- Walk to the vibrant hub of North Turramurra's shops, cafes and restaurants
- North Turramurra Golf Course only 260m away
- Serviced by the Turramurra bus loop (route 577) which stops at Turramurra North Public School and Turramurra Station
AUCTION: Thursday 1st December 2016 On-Site at 6.30pm. Registration from 6pm.
For further information please feel free to contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.