SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
If you have been waiting for your chance to get into the Thornleigh property market, this is it. This single level home features two good-sized bedrooms both with built-ins, an open plan lounge and dining room leading out to your timber deck and lawn, plus an additional family room. The kitchen is a good size and the internal laundry is well positioned with access outdoors. The low maintenance garden is fully fenced for your peace of mind. There are plenty of storage options, off street parking and a great air-conditioning system throughout the home.
Location does not get any better, within close proximity to local schools and walking distance to both Normanhurst and Thornleigh train stations.
This one is not to be missed.
In A Nutshell:
- Entry level opportunity, ideal for 1st home buyers or downsizers
- 2 good-sized bedrooms both with built-ins
- Multiple living areas, including family room with external access
- Neat and tidy bathroom and kitchen
- Low-maintenance garden, fully fenced
- Private timber deck with access from dining area
- Small strata complex of 3 houses
Location, Location, Location:
- 1.1km (approx) to Normanhurst train station
- 1.5km (approx) to Thornleigh train station
- 1.2km (approx) to Thornleigh Marketplace and shops
- 800m (approx) to Thornleigh Golf Centre
- 1km (approx) to Normanhurst West Public School
- 700m (approx) to St Stephens Pre-School
- 1.2 kms (approx) to Loreto Normanhurst
- 1.6 kms (approx) to Normanhurst Boys High School
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh Girls, Knox and more
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield and shopping precinct
Levies and Rates (all approximate):
- Council Rates: $280 per qtr
- Strata Levies: $416 per qtr
- Water Rates: $254 per qtr
For further information on this outstanding home please contact Nathan Leuzzi 0412 975 190
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.