A Quick Dash to the Train Station
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This 3 bedroom brick townhouse is in a highly sought after location only 400m to Thornleigh Station and cafes. Large enough for young families, it would also suit downsizers, first home owners and investors. Offering an eat in kitchen, good size lounge, undercover entertaining area and a private rear courtyard for the children to play in or for you to sit and unwind after your long day.
This is a great opportunity as townhouses in this location do not come along very often.
In A Nutshell:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and large built-ins
- 2 more bedrooms, both a good size
- Main bathroom with spa bath, shower & vanity
- Separate toilet
- Eat in kitchen with oven, cook top and dishwasher
- Combined lounge/dining room with sliding doors to paved area
- Single garage with automatic door, drive through to carport
- Additional downstairs powder room & laundry
- Paved undercover entertaining area and rear grassed area
- 2 reverse cycle air conditioners
- Strata (approx) $781 per quarter
- Council (approx $248 per quarter
Location, Location, Location:
- 400m to Thornleigh Station & Cafs (Approx)
- 850m walk to Thornleigh Market Place & Aldi (Approx)
- 1.2km walk to Thornleigh West Public School (Approx)
- 750m to Benowie Walking Track (Approx)
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, restaurants and entertainment area
- Short drive to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls & St Leos College
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.