SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in a cul-de-sac street within the secure grounds of sought after Wild Ash Grove is this modern east facing townhouse. It offers spacious open plan living and dining with split system reverse cycle air conditioning, a granite kitchen with gas cooktop and 3 good size bedrooms all with built in robes.
The generous master bedroom has an ensuite and opens to a lovely Juliette balcony. The upper level has ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and the double auto garage has internal access.
This home is one of a few in the complex that offers rear access to the stunning swimming pool and clubhouse. Local transport, shopping center and school are within walking distance.
In a Nutshell:
- Master bedroom with ensuite, built-in robes and Juliette balcony with views
- 2 additional good size bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with bathtub, vanity and shower
- Modern open plan kitchen with granite bench tops and gas cook top, oven and new dishwasher
- Additional powder room downstairs for guest convenience
- Open plan lounge with sliding doors to outside covered paved entertaining area
- Secure rear courtyard, landscaping designed for low maintenance
- Rear access to the property via a footpath and a quick level walk to club house and pool
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs with reverse cycle split system downstairs
- Double lock up garage with automatic door and internal access, space to park an additional 2 cars on the driveway
- Cul-de-sac street with only 6 other houses on the block
Location, Location, Location:
- Stroll to Thornleigh Station or park for free
- Only minutes drive to Thornleigh Shopping center
- Level walk to the newly renovated Westleigh Village, Ruddock Park, playground and dog park
- Catchment area for Pennant Hills High School and Thornleigh West Public School
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos College, Abbotsleigh Girls, Knox and more
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield and shopping precinct
For further information on this outstanding home please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.