SOLD BY RAY WHITE THORNLEIGH 9481 8600
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This unique brick duplex/villa offers 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with dual street access offering low maintenance and trouble free living. Immaculately renovated with bi-fold doors making the most of the views over Berowra Valley, wrap around verandah, secure back yard and open plan living. Close to transport, walking distance to Normanhurst West Public School and located in one of Thornleigh's most sort after streets what more do you need? This one will appeal to first home owners, down sizers and investors.
In a Nutshell:
- Master bedroom with built-ins and plantation shutters
- 2nd bedroom with built-ins , ensuite and plantation shutters
- Main bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
- Open plan kitchen with glass splash back, granite bench tops, oven, cook top and dishwasher
- Combined lounge and dining with bi-fold doors opening to grassed area and views over Berowra Valley
- Timber flooring and block out blinds in living area
- Additional study nook area. Gas heating outlet in open plan dining area
- Garden shed and off street parking for 2 cars. Secure and pet friendly rear yard
- Dual street foot access to both Beresford Rd & Norman Avenue
- NO STRATA FEES only common insurance of approx $530/year
Location, Location, Location:
- A level stroll to Normanhurst West Public School & Preschool
- Close to Normanhurst Train Station and bus stop at door
- Walk to Normanhurst Park and oval
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos College, Abbotsleigh Girls, Knox and more
- Only minutes drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Easy access to the M1, M2 and Pacific Highway
AUCTION: Saturday 14th November at 1.30pm. Registration from 1pm
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Study Nook
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.