Stunning Townhouse in an Ideal Location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoy entertaining in this impressive 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse featuring a living/dining room flowing out to a private courtyard with direct access to a child-friendly park.
Perfect for families, downsizing couples, and investors, this townhouse has it all including the main bedroom with a walk-in-robe and ensuite, modern kitchen, a renovated main bathroom and a powder room ideal for guests.
Situated in a quiet complex and close to transport, local shops and schools, this townhouse should not be missed.
In a Nutshell:
- Main bedroom with walk-in-robe, ensuite, ceiling fan and access to private balcony
- 2 & 3 bedrooms both have built-ins, ceiling fans and access to balcony overlooking the park
- Stylish kitchen with new stove
- Renovated main bathroom
- Low-maintenance courtyard
- Internal Laundry
- Automatic 2 car tandem garage with storage
Location, Location, Location:
- 1 km to Thornleigh Train Station
- Stroll to Thornleigh Market Place and Aldi
- Normanhurst West Public School catchment
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield Shopping centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Turramurra High School catchment
- Close to exclusive high schools including Barker, Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, St Leos, Abbotsleigh & Knox
Levies and Rates (all approximate):
- Council Rates: $275 per qtr
- Strata Levies: $699 per qtr
- Water Rates: $254 per qtr
AUCTION: On-site Saturday 22nd of August at 4:30pm. Registration from 4pm
For further information on this outstanding home please contact Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.