SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Situated on a prized cul-de-sac position minutes from Thornleigh West Public School, this light filled new home sits on the high side of the street, promising security and an elevated lifestyle for the modern family. Fine taste are the words of the day, as you are greeted with high ceilings and beautiful oak floors, sprawling open living floorplan to the glass stair case and quality finishes that add that touch of luxury.
In a nutshell:
- 2 storey brick home with spacious double lock up garage
- 5 bedrooms in total, 4 with built in wardrobes whilst the master bedroom has a walk in wardrobe
- Master bedroom with ensuite with spa and private balcony with elevated panoramic bush views
- 3 modern bathrooms with marble finish and frosted glass windows
- Media room or potential home office
- Formal and informal living spaces. 3 living areas in total.
- Generous island bench kitchen with 40mm stone and waterfall benchtops complimented with glass splashback, walk in butlers pantry and plenty of cupboard space. 900mm Gas SMEG cook top, oven and dishwasher.
- Open plan and informal living/dining with stacking doors to the covered alfresco entertaining area with level lawn.
- Ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout. Gas heating outlets
- Two 4000L rain water tanks. Gas instantaneous hot water
- Allcastle homes. Approx 334sqm home. 665sqm block
Location, location, location:
- 350m to Thornleigh West Public School
- 1.6km to Thornleigh Station, shops and restaurants
- Stroll to Westleigh Village shopping centre, Ruddock Park, fenced dog park, ovals and playground
- Bus access close by to Thornleigh and Pennant Hills stations. Bus 586 & 587
- Close to Hornsby Westfield Shopping Centre and entertainment precinct
- Close to exclusive schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
- Many Pre-School and Day Care options nearby
- Easy access to the M1 & M2 motorways
AUCTION: On site, Saturday 5th May 2018 at 9:30AM. Registration from 9am
For further information please call Dion Verzeletti 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.