SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This spacious 4 bedroom brick home is positioned perfectly on a level 858sqm block and graced with manicured gardens. Perfect for that growing family, this home allows you to move straight in or add your own touches to create your ideal home.
Land this level and large in the area is a rarity, creating the options to add the pool or possibly that granny flat you were after. Stroll to Thornleigh West Public School, your choice of 2 ovals, Westleigh Village and also not far from Thornleigh Train Station, Cafes and more.
In a nutshell:
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with built in wardrobes, master with en-suite.
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet.
- Spacious formal lounge with French doors opening to your sunny North facing front balcony.
- Large dining room adjacent to the kitchen flowing out to your sun-room and covered entertaining area.
- Laundry with additional full bathroom.
- Large gardening shed, greenhouse, swing and gazebo sitting on the large and level lawn.
- Internal access double lock up garage with 3.7m high ceilings with mezzanine potential.
- Ample storage throughout.
Location, location, location:
- Under 500m to Thornleigh West Public School
- 1.3km to Thornleigh Train Station. Bus Stop 587 & 586 not far taking you to Hornsby & Pennant Hills Stations
- Short drive to Hornsby Shops and entertainment precinct
- Approx 1km to Westleigh Village Shopping Centre
- Minutes to parks, playgrounds, Thornleigh Golf Centre, shops and more
- Close to exclusive schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox, St Leos and more
- Many Pre-School and Day Care options nearby
For further information please call Dion Verzeletti 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.