SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Such a versatile floor plan is not usually on offer but this home definitely has options. 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 living spaces is the simple way to describe this home.
Previously separated into 2 residences - in law accommodation with kitchenette, lounge, bedroom, bathroom and side entrance. Whilst the adjoining main residence includes 3 bedrooms (2 with built-ins), 2 living areas, bathroom and kitchen.
In a nutshell:
- 3 Bedrooms in main residence, 2 with built-ins
- Adjoined separate accommodation with its own entrance, including 1 bedroom, kitchenette, lounge, and bathroom
- Gas Heating outlets. Ducted air conditioning
- North-Facing and fenced rear yard. Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Large single lock up garage with additional storage
Location, Location, Location:
- 600m (approx) to Thornleigh train station
- 300m (approx) to Thornleigh Marketplace and shops
- 1.9km (approx) to Thornleigh Golf Centre
- 2.0km (approx) to Normanhurst West & Thornleigh West Public Schools
- Close to high schools including Barker, Abbotsleigh, Knox, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos and Hornsby Girls.
Auction: Pennant Hills Bowling Club, Thursday 29th March registration from 6pm
For further information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.