SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Cathedral ceilings are just the beginning of what creates such a bright and airy home. This 3 bedroom home has 2 living spaces with such a pleasant native outlook from every window. That being said nothing makes you smile as much as sitting on the East facing deck watching the bird life whilst overlooking the suburb.
Your high set brick home is positioned near the end of a quiet cul de sac just a stroll to Thornleigh Train Station, Cafes, Thornleigh West Public School, shops, parks and so much more. Don't miss the opportunity to inspect such a home.
In a nutshell:
- 3 bedrooms, master with large built in robe and air conditioning
- Main bathroom with bath and shower and separate toilet
- Lounge / dining area with Cathedral ceilings and access to the deck
- Open plan kitchen with new dishwasher and recently replaced oven and cook top
- Nth/East facing sun drenched family room flowing out to your level and tree lined rear yard, BBQ area and shed
- Street gas. Ducted central heating throughout. Fans in every room
- New skylights, updated carpet, recently painted externally
- Internal laundry with additional toilet
- Carport that could be easily enclosed
Location, Location, Location:
- Quiet cul de sac and high set position
- Stroll to Thornleigh Train Station only 650mtrs away
- Easy access to M1, M2, Bobbin Head, the Hawkesbury River and Central Coast beaches
- Minutes Walk to Thornleigh West Public School
- 3 shopping centres within easy access by foot or car
- Conveniently located not far from Pennant Hills Bowling Club and an array of cafes and restaurants
- Close to bush trails, parks, playgrounds, sporting grounds and gyms
For further information on this property please call Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.