Valley Views, Walk to Rail, Entry Level Buying
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This entry level 3 bedroom home is perfectly positioned high over the suburb with a 25sqm covered entertaining deck you'll love. With raked ceilings throughout and sitting on approximately 1052sqm of space and privacy this home has been updated but still allowing an opportunity to add your touch.
Stroll to Thornleigh train station in one direction or Thornleigh West Public School and Parks the other. Close to local shopping centres including Westleigh Village and Thornleigh Marketplace or only a short drive to Hornsby Westfields or Pennant Hills.
In A Nut Shell:
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes and fans
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Polished Floor boards in your lounge and dining areas
- Stone bench top galley kitchen looking out through your deck and beyond. Gas cooking
- Bi fold doors leading from your dining area to your spacious and covered entertainers deck
- Recently re painted, sealed and painted roof
- An abundance of under house storage
- 2 car off street parking
- Secure rear yard perfect for children and pets
Location, Location, Location:
- Cul de sac position with valley views
- 10min Walk to Thornleigh Train Station
- 700mtrs to Thornleigh West Public School & Oakleigh Park
- 1.4km to Westleigh Village and Ruddock Park, dog park and playground
- Close to Hornsby Westfields, shops and entertainment precinct
- Close to private schools that include Barker, St Leo's, Loretto, Normanhurst Boys, Knox & Abbotsleigh
AUCTION: Thursday 29th March at Pennant Hills Bowling Club. Registration from 6pm
For further information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. Agents Interest.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.