SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
This home is being offered to Ray White clients only and is a brilliant opportunity for those wanting to enter the Thornleigh market. Located within walking distance to Normanhurst West Public School is this freshly painted single level, 3 bedroom home with 1 bedroom studio. This home offers a flexible floor plan that will give the new owner options for in-law accommodation, teenage retreat with own entrance or convert back to a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home. Featuring light, bright open plan design, an outdoor deck and undercover entertaining area; all in a great location moments from transport, schools and shops.
In a nutshell:
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and lots of storage
- Bright spacious open plan lounge, dining & family room
- Master bedroom with ensuite, built-in & WIR
- Two bedrooms with built-ins
- Main bathroom with spa, shower, separate toilet
- Separate 2 room studio with shower, toilet and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the lounge and family room
- Covered rear deck and outdoor covered entertaining area with gas bayonet for BBQ
- Generous backyard, single carport and additional off street parking
Location, Location, Location:
- 350m to Normanhurst West Public School & Preschool
- Normanhurst Station approx. 1.2km
- Approx. 950m to Normanhurst Oval
- Approx. 650m to Thornleigh Golf Driving Range
- Approx. 450m to Larool Preschool
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh Girls, Knox and more
- 6 minute drive (approx) Hornsby Westfield and shopping precinct
For further information contact Karen Page on 0418 643 264 or Dion Verzeletti 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.