Owners Committed Elsewhere, Must Sell
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This private oasis is a hidden gem and the owners need to sell as they have already purchased. This is a great home and offers the lucky purchaser the opportunity to purchase an outstanding home. Living here will offer peace and serenity you will not get else where. With private and pubic schools, shopping and childcare all within close proximity. With six bedrooms, there is enough rooms for the family, in-laws and visitors!
The stunning timber deck is an extension to your living area with large stacker doors marking entertaining a breeze. The beautiful pristine bush that is framed by the windows in each room of the house is further brought inside with wide spotted gum flooring. The master bedroom also opens onto the rear deck with a recently renovated ensuite and custom fit walk-in wardrobe. This level also offers a formal dining room, modern bathroom and a utilities/gym room.
The light filled upstairs level features four generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a large bathroom with bath, and an enormous living area featuring a raked ceiling with spectacular views from every window.
In A Nutshell:
- Open plan family room opening via stacker doors to a magnificant undercover deck
- 5 generous sized bedrooms all with built-ins, master with recently renovated luxurious ensuite and custom fitted walk-in robe
- Utilities/gym room
- Three full bathrooms
- New kitchen with Bosch induction cook top and dishwasher. Oven and rangehood
- Multiple upstairs and downstairs living areas including formal dining room, lounge room and rumpus
- Massive undercover timber deck with gorgeous bush views, multiple skylights to let in the natural light
- Landscaped easy to maintain gardens, level lawn areas and paved entertaining area
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- New blinds
- Double carport plus ample off street parking
- Land size approximately 1,126 sqm
Location, Location, Location:
- Very short walk to Normanhurst West Public School and Pre-school
- Around the corner from Chilverleigh Child Care & Larool Pre-School
- Only 1.2km to Normanhurst Station (approx)
- Walk to Normanhurst Oval and playground
- Minutes to Thornleigh Golf Centre, Sportsbliss and Brickpit Sporting facilities
- Turramurra High School catchment area
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
- Thornleigh shops nearby including Woolworths and Aldi
- A short drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Easy access to the M1, M2 and Pacific Highway
Beautifully designed homes of this size rarely come to the market in such a sought after location and conveniently located just a short walk to Normanhurst train, shops and schools.
AUCTION: Thursday 29 March 6.30pm at Pennant Hills Bowling Club, 52 Yarrara Road Pennant Hills. Registration from 6pm. Parking available on site, 200m from Pennant Hills Station. (If not sold prior)
For further information please feel free to contact Karen Page 0418 643 264.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.