SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
You will fall in love with this perfect family friendly home in a highly sought after position. With full brick construction and north facing, you will stay cool in the summers, and warm in the winters, complete with a working fireplace. All four of the bedrooms are good sized, two with built-ins and the main with a walk-in-robe and ensuite.
The house flows to the open-plan lounge, dining and recently renovated kitchen, including a breakfast bar and gas cooking. The fenced grassed back yard boasts a huge undercover entertaining area and plenty of space for the kids to run around. All this with the convenience of being a walk to Thornleigh West Public School, Thornleigh Station and a park right around the corner.
This one is not to be missed!
In a nutshell:
- Double-Brick home
- Polished floors, high ceilings & ceiling fans throughout.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with built-ins.
- Main bedroom has walk in robe and ensuite.
- Separate formal living room with fire place.
- Open plan dining and living room.
- Modern kitchen with huge bench space, breakfast bar, plenty of cupboard space, gas cook top and dishwasher.
- Huge covered entertaining area, great sized yard & garden shed.
- Double Tandem carport.
Location, Location, Location:
- 1.2km walk to Thornleigh Station.
- Stroll to Headen Park, 250m away.
- Short 750m walk to Thornleigh West Public School.
- Shops, sporting facilities and ovals all nearby
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos College, Abbotsleigh Girls, Knox and more
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield and shopping precinct
AUCTION: Thursday 7th December 6.30pm at Pennant Hills Bowling Club, 52 Yarrara Road Pennant Hills. Registration from 6pm. Parking available on site, 200m from Pennant Hills Station.
For further information contact Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.