SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Set on approximately 1,175sqm of land is this original double brick home which has been well maintained and offers large bedrooms, timber flooring and exudes potential. The block is level & clear, with a tidy garden close to the home as well as a storage shed out the back. With land this big in Thornleigh being such a rare opportunity, you can't look past the sub-division potential STCA.
In a nutshell:
- Three generous bedrooms, two with built-ins
- Kitchen with an abundance of storage opening up to the lounge and dining rooms
- Lounge and dining area joined by sliding doors
- Dining room with timber floorboards & sliding doors to the rear verandah
- Spacious lounge room with air-con
- Large original bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Plenty of potential for future sub-division STCA with this large, level block of land
- Double lock up garage plus single carport
- Laundry with external access and separate external W/C
Location, Location, Location:
- Walking distance to Thornleigh Station, Marketplace & Aldi
- Stroll through quiet streets to Thornleigh Oval and fenced dog park
- Thornleigh Golf Centre, 24/7 gyms, parks & sporting facilities all nearby
- Catchment for Pennant Hills Public Primary & High Schools
- Close to exclusive high schools including Barker, Abbotsleigh, Knox, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos and Hornsby Girls.
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1 motorways
For further information please contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
AUCTION: Thursday 7th December at Pennant Hills Bowling Club at 6.30pm. Registration from 6.00pm.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.