SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set among lovely leafy & lush gardens is this welcoming, wonderful character family home. From the moment you walk through the front door with the stunning stain glass window feature, high ornate ceilings make the home light filled and airy. The house has been freshly painted, with timber floorboards, the 3 bedrooms are carpeted & include built in robes. The kitchen is updated with gas stove, dishwasher, breakfast bar & a wealth of storage. Sliding doors from the adjacent living area lead you out to a sparkling in ground pool surrounded by a timber deck, a tiled covered entertaining BBQ area and grass for the children or pets.
In a nutshell:
- Three bedrooms, all carpeted and with built ins
- Formal dining area equipped with built in cabinetry
- Formal lounge room with functional fire place
- Open plan updated kitchen with gas stove & oven, built in dishwasher, breakfast bar, soft close drawers and a wealth of storage
- Casual open living area with air-con adjacent to the kitchen
- Two generous updated bathrooms, one with a free standing bath
- Separate studio/4th bedroom with air-con, bathroom & kitchenette
- Large laundry with storage and external access
- Impressive in-ground salt water pool surrounded by timber decking & a gorgeous garden
- Large tiled covered alfresco BBQ area
- Built in shed at the side of the property
Location, Location, Location:
- Only 380m (approx) walking distance to Thornleigh Station
- 200m (approx) to Thornleigh Marketplace & Aldi
- Stroll through quiet streets to Thornleigh Oval and fenced dog park
- Thornleigh Golf Centre, 24/7 gyms, parks & sporting facilities all nearby
- Catchment for Pennant Hills Public Primary & High Schools
- Close to exclusive high schools including Barker, Abbotsleigh, Knox, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos and Hornsby Girls.
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1 motorways
AUCTION: On-Site Saturday 25th November at 2.30pm. Registration from 2pm (if not sold prior)
For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.