SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Offered for the first time in 68 years is this original 3 bedroom home. Positioned on a corner block in one of Thornleigh's most prestigious streets, on a level 695m2(approx) block of land . The current home could possibly be renovated if you chose to keep it or knock it down and start again. With 2 street frontages it is sure to make planning and building your dream home a hassle free project. Located within 450m (approx) to Normanhurst West Public School and only 1.5km (approx) to Normanhurst Train Station it would be hard to find a better location. Don't hesitate on this one, as old homes on level blocks of land are becoming rarer, especially in this location!
In A Nutshell:
- Single level 3 bedroom home
- Original kitchen with breakfast booth
- Bathroom with bath tub, shower and vanity
- Large lounge room with fireplace, gas bayonetts and reverse cycle air conditioner
- 2nd Living area off the kitchen
- Two outside laundries, one with additional toilet
- Single lock up garage
- Side access to the block on Beresford Road
- Flat 695m2 (approx) block
- Gas & NBN connected
Location, Location, Location:
- Easy stroll to Normanhurst West Public School and Pre-school
- Around the corner from Chilverleigh Child Care & Larool Pre-School
- Close to Normanhurst Train Station. Bus stop on doorstep to take you there.
- Walk to Normanhurst oval and playground
- Minutes to Thornleigh Golf Centre, Sportsbliss and Brickpit Sporting facilities
- Turramurra High School catchment area
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
- Thornleigh, Westleigh and Pennant Hills shops nearby including Woolworths, Aldi, IGA and Harris Farm Markets
- A short drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Easy access to the M1, M2 and Pacific Highway
AUCTION: Saturday 4th November at 12.30pm On-Site (unless sold prior)
For further information contact Karen Page on 0418 643 264 or Dion Verzeletti 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.