SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 94818600
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This lovely family home on a level block with street frontage is situated only 180m walk to Thornleigh station. There is an abundance of natural light with the high ceilings and plenty of opportunity on offer in this great location. The home's 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, lounge, dining, open plan kitchen/meals area and separate family room are spread across the one level. All this flowing from your kitchen to your large entertainers deck and North facing yard. If this combination of great features ticks your boxes, be sure to inspect.
In A Nutshell:
- 4 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes with floor to ceiling cupboards, master bedroom wardrobe 4.4 metres wide.
- 3 bathrooms including an ensuite
- Formal and informal living spaces plus a study nook
- Kitchen with stone top island bench is only 4 years old, 5 burner gas Miele cooktop with Ilve rangehood, Bosch dishwasher, self cleaning oven & provision for 2 fridges. Walk in pantry
- Large and partially covered entertainers deck with the ideal Northerly aspect and direct access to the 3rd bathroom.
- Gas fireplace (street gas), reverse cycle and zoned air conditioning, LED lighting
- Underfloor ventilation system, double brick, terracotta roof tiles
- An abundance of storage with 4.1 metres of linen/storage cupboards and extra storage in the meals area.
- Level yard with side driveway entrance, fully fenced rear yard
- Provisions for both top and front loader washing machines in the laundry
Location, Location, Location:
- 180m stroll to Thornleigh Train Station (approx)
- Short 500m walk to Thornleigh Shops including Woolworths and Aldi (approx)
- Pennant Hills Station & shops are another option and only 1.4km away (approx)
- Catchment area for Thornleigh West Public School & Pennant Hills High School
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos College, Abbotsleigh Girls, Knox and more
- A short drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Minutes to Parks, Playgrounds, Thornleigh Golf Centre, Sportsbliss and Brickpit Sporting facilities
AUCTION: On-site, Saturday 9th September at 12.30pm. Registration from 12pm (if not sold prior)
For further information on this outstanding home please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Study Nook
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.