SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated in an extremely desired position, close to schools and multiple transportation options, this home provides an abundance of potential.
Featuring a light filled lounge room, a large covered entertainers deck overlooking the sizable rear yard, three bedrooms, all on a 778 sqm, it is a spacious canvas to renovate or create the home of your dreams.
Providing a suburb foothold for growing families, this one is not to be missed!
In a nutshell:
- Main bedroom with built ins
- 2 extra bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Eat-in kitchen and plenty of bench space and storage
- Sun-filled Lounge room
- Expansive covered entertainers deck
- Single lock up garage with plenty of under house storage
- Near level rear yard
Location, Location, Location
- 1.1km (approx) to Normanhurst train station
- 1.5km (approx) to Thornleigh train station
- 1.2km (approx) to Thornleigh Marketplace and shops
- 800m (approx) to Thornleigh Golf Centre
- 1km (approx) to Normanhurst West Public School
- 700m (approx) to St Stephens Pre School
- 1.2 kms (approx) to Loreto Normanhurst Girls School
- 1.6 kms (approx) to Normanhurst Boys High School
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh Girls, Knox and more
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield and shopping precinct
AUCTION: Saturday 10th June at 9.30am On-Site. Registration from 9.00am.
For further information contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.