SOLD BY RAY WHITE 9481 8600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This 7 year old Masterton home is situated a stone's throw away from Thornleigh station & shops. Designed to accommodate a family with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, two living areas and an additional rumpus upstairs it sits on a low maintenance 446sqm block. The kitchen is vastly appointed with caeserstone bench tops, glass splash backs, gas appliances, dishwasher and a double sink with filtered water tap. It overlooks the child-friendly yard which has level lawn, a courtyard and is fully fenced for your peace of mind.
In A Nutshell:
- 3 bedrooms all with built-ins (Master bed including walk in robe, ensuite + balcony)
- 2 & a half bathrooms (2 full + 1 Separate W/C)
- single garage (drive through to backyard) internal access
- 3 separate living areas includes living, rumpus & lounge room with gas outlet
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking & pantry
- Sentinel alarm system, security screens on all doors & full sensor lighting front & back of house
- 86mm blue-gum select grade (hardwood) flooring upstairs, charcoal Lappato 600x600 tiles downstairs
- Ducted air-con & instantaneous gas hot water
- Level backyard, fully fenced, rain water tank
Location, Location, Location:
- Highly sought after Pennant Hills Public School catchment
- Only 270m (approx) walking distance to Thornleigh Station
- 300m (approx) to Thornleigh Marketplace & Aldi
- Stroll through quiet streets to Thornleigh Oval and fenced dog park
- Thornleigh Golf Centre, 24/7 gyms, parks & sporting facilities all nearby
- Close to exclusive high schools including Barker, Abbotsleigh, Knox, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos and Hornsby Girls.
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1 motorways
For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.